Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Happy new year. How does it take to get a response from

Customer Question
Happy new year. How...

Happy new year. How long does it take to get a response from uscis after request for aadditional information was completed

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes my agency has filed I 140 petition from

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

The Lawyer stated he is still waiting on a response from uscis The petition was filed in September and a response to additional information was given before thanksgiving

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I give you my name and the name of the agency who filed the petition?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/3/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello my name is***** What was the form that waa filed?
Was*
I140
Hi Jen marie. An i140 petition was filed by a recruitment agency

If the response was sent right before Thanksgiving, it has only been about a month and a half. A response with USCIS right now is taking anywhere from at least 3 months to as long as close to a year. They are very delayed right now so it depends on the office that has your file and of the officer reviewing your case. Definitely it will be more than a month and a half.

-----------------

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney