Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I got Assault by contact ticket,it's class A. Domestic

Customer Question
Hi I got Assault by...
Hi I got Assault by contact ticket,it's class A. Domestic violence, i being hit by my husband and i call police come and ambulance sent me to hospital. My husband just stay at holtel(we were traveling that time)But I am not good at English I misunderstood what police say. My husband say come to hitme and jump to me from the bed so I push him out but he didn't move and I move back. But police only hear that sentence I push my husband first. So what should I do now?i got green card for one year and I need chang it into 10 years green card,it will affect it?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/31/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello my name is***** and I will be the lawyer helping you.
Are you and your husband going to get a divorce or stay together?
Stay together
Do you want to see the ticket?

No, that's not necessary.

I answered you in the other question. I didn't realize you had two.

sorry

No problem.