Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I have a friend in Turkey that wants to visit USA. How can…

Customer Question
I have a friend...

I have a friend in Turkey that wants to visit USA. How can he get a tourist visa to come here ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No, just now researching for him.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I am just researching for now and trying to help him to get a tourist visa to visit here.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/31/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 month ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hello, my name is***** and I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.
How old is your friend? Does he currently work?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He is 42 yrs old
He is a child development teacher in a school. His salary is 1200 dollars a month in Turkey which is about like earning 3500 dollars a month here.
He can apply for a tourist visa. In order to do that he has to go to this website https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ . Once he follows those instructions, he will be given an interview date to go in person. To the interview he should take proof of his current job, education, bank account, any proof of property that he owns and any other important ties to Turkey. This is used as assurance that he intends to return to Turkey if his visa is approved to visit. They want to make sure he has zero intentions to live in the US or they wont approve him.Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney