Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Is this lawyer license to practice in other states. Ive

Customer Question
Is this lawyer license...

Is this lawyer license to practice in other states

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes Ive reported my spouse for marriage fraud

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i filed two weeks ago to have my petition revoked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today.I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your immigration matter.

What is your spouse's current visa status and have you reported this to USCIS and/or ICE ?

Marriage fraud is a federal crime and grounds for deportation under the immigration and nationality act.

Once you make a complaint an investigation can be established.

Do you have any further specific questions ?

We are here to help.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

I would like to follow up on your question, do you require any additional information ?

Just a reminder when finished that I do rely on you leaving a rating for me to get a credit for my time and assistance to you; this gives me a credit when you take thee time to leave a positive rating.

FIVE STARS is much appreciated.

Happy Holidays

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer