Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Trying to get somebody over here from Ghana Africa and we…

Customer Question
Trying to get somebody...

Trying to get somebody over here from Ghana Africa and we don't know what kind of visa to get should be immigrant Visa

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No I was just looking into it and I was thinking I read that you had immigration lawyer so that might be a good solution not

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I haven't I just was just kind of wanted to go through the steps myself at the embassy just to look and see what was going on you know how much is going to cost and what

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Immigration Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

K you have any idea what it would cost me if I just got an immigration lawyer and he did everything and paid for everything you know through the attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Okay do I need to give you a $5 deposit first or what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

, I was just wondering could you answer me that question or or what

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/29/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your relationship to this person? Do you know him her personally -- actual in-person contact -- or is this someone you only know via the internet and/or other electronic means? Is this an online romance?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.