Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have withholding of removal, can i travel to hawaii using…

Customer Question
Hi i have withholding...

Hi i have withholding of removal, can i travel to hawaii using my ead

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Immigration Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
is is possible. But not a bad idea to check with your attorney on any conditions in your country have changed that could lead to your withholding protection being revoked. If you decide to travel, travel with proof of your withholding grant. That would be your Immigration Judge's order. Many time with overseas flights to Hawaii, customs does an inspection before entry into the islands.So yes, you could travel with a valid photo Identification domestically, the EAD would be acceptable.I hope this clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars. We as attorneys are not employees of Just Answer and are not paid unless you rate the question with stars.

If you have any follow-up questions please just ask.

KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer