Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Advise about age waivers and gaps between each visa renewal…

Customer Question
Please advise about age waivers...
Please advise about age waivers and gaps between each visa renewal to pre-qualify for mavni program
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/28/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

The MAVNI program is currently closed and not accepting applicants. Do you have a specific question?

Like how do I go about an age waiver for the mavni program for army?
And about assistance with social security number for the navy program?
Can I be outside the country for upto three months between visa renewals?

The MAVNI program is currently closed, not sure if you read that part?

Im tlking abt when it reopens