Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am not very happy with how the us immigration treated me.

Customer Question
I am not very...

I am not very happy with how the us immigration treated me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I was arrested for for over staying in the state of Hawaii

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes they put me in jail for two weeks then I went to court. I was found innocent after

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How they treated me in the immigration office, they handcuffed me against a pole in the building and I heard them saying wrong suspe

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/27/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 5 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

You were found not guilty in immigration court? Please tell us what happened?

Ely, Counselor at Law