Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am in india currently and i have been issued a 212 a 6 c 1…

Customer Question
I am in india...

I am in india currently and i have been issued a 212 a 6 c 1 when i attended my interview for h1b

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

I entered the US on a B1/b2 visa and later got the status changed to F1 and then from F1 to H1

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?

No i did not i need some help to understand the process of getting a wavier i looked up on line and i see that i get a 212 D 3 wavier filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sure it would be great if you could connect me to a lawyer just to let you know my visa status is valid until Nov 2018

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/26/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What was the fraud or misrepresentation that they say you committed?