Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My parents visiting US and applying for GC as a beneficiary…

Customer Question
my parents visiting US and...
my parents visiting US and applying for GC as a beneficiary of US Citizen and in the mean time of sister who is under 21 and living in overseas , can we apply for her as a dependent of my parents too ?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/24/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your compound question.

Kindly simplify your question and resubmit.

Are your parents filing I-485 or just I-130?

Or I-130 and I-485 at the same time?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ely, Counselor at Law