Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Last week I had asked you an immigration law question. As,

Customer Question
Hello Jen:Last week I had...
Hello Jen:Last week I had asked you an immigration law question. As a follow up, after reviewing the clients visa application I noticed she was listed as married when she applied for her Visa in China. The application went so far as to give the name of a fictitious husband. Further, she was listed as a bookkeeper with some college credits which was all untrue. Does she still have a shot at an AOS application with the submission of a waiver app.for these misrepresentations? I would prefer to wait for Jen if that is possible.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/24/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Hi again, this is Jen Marie. Thanks for requesting me. Yes, it is possible to apply for a waiver if this were to become an issue. It's a possibility that it will not come up during AOS but if it does, then she would have to apply for an I-601.Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.The stars are very cute important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."