Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I'm not going over this again. Georgia, USA. What do you…

Customer Question
I'm not going over...

I'm not going over this again

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia, USA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/23/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

"All it says is "I'm not going over this again."

Ely, Counselor at Law