Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I have already applied for and have approved for a global…

Customer Question
I have already applied...

I have already applied for and have approved for a global entry tsa pre check. However when I printed my boarding pass it does not show that I am tsa approved

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I gave them my global entry number but when I called the airline they tell me I have not been approved for this flight.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/22/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You can check here by phone to see what the problem is

Call

(866)(###) ###-####/strong>
Automated information is available anytime in several languages. Representatives are available 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET weekdays; 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekends/holidays.

I also suggest you join the rewards program of the airline they will add it there.SW for instance has rapid rewards.They have the TSA number in your file and add it to any reservation.But call TSA here and see what the problem is.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer