Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I applied for the card five years ago and still waiting

Customer Question
I applied for the green...
I applied for the green card five years ago and still waitingPlease l have money i only need the green card
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
My pension from my country is 8881 saudi ryals equal 2300 dollars a monthI do not want to work or get money from USA
I only need the green card to live here and maybe start my own business and get married
12/22/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

When you applied for your green card, you should have received a Form I-797, Notice of Receipt. Did you get one? What was the basis for your green card application?

I contacted a copmany who submit my application on my behalf when l was in Saudi Arabia . It is a green card lottery
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Did you get Form I-797?

Lol
They only send me a confirmation an electronic long numers and lettersThe company is GCL. experts it is in new york city
You can vew their website
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Can you send me a copy of the email they sent you?

Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Are you currently living in the US?

This the confirmation
under B2And l must leave in 1/17/2017
I have pension from my country
I have money l only want a green card or a business visa to live without going out
Or permision to workOr if u help me to marry an american girl for real marraige lm divorced. I need a wife
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Have you checked your status online at: https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc/(S(bhlbwbj3g2zj4p4mrj0yatvr))/default.aspx

What does it say?

Lol
Hhhhhhhhhhh
This for 2019Still in MaySo l got bored five years every year nothing
And maybe this year nothingSo l contact youTo get something real
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

So, what exactly do you want from me?

To help me
To get the green cardYou are a lawyer and know how to talk to immigration office or authority
Or courtOr anythingPeople taled me lawyers can help me as long as l have my salary from my country l will not bother Americans on their jobs
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok. Give me until tomorrow to devise a strategy for you. Do you have any assets in Saudi Arabia that you can invest in a business the US?

No
I only have my pension salary it is only 2300 dollars a monthI came here to relax and enjoy the natureBut l must leave in 1/17/2017I may come back in April
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok. I will propose some options tomorrow.

Thank you sirGood night
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not want to work for somebody and you have no money to invest in the business, other than the diversity lottery, your best opportunity to gain a green card is to marry an American citizen. That is a service that I cannot provide!

I hope this helps.

Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Ok do not send me anymoreI know all.of that but l found stupid American girls onlyI know my luck us a big shit
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello. I am a new expert and I can explore the 5 general ways to get a green card. Would that be ok?

Shut the f**king upI know everything and l paid a lot of money to the lottery green cardDo not make smart on my head and try to get money and give me shitf**k off.

There is no need to be rude. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.