Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can I visit the Philippines for a future wife with a

Customer Question
Can I visit the...

Can I visit the Philippines for a future wife with a conviction for possession of a child porn photo ???

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

Not as yet. Need directions for doing things properly.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

Trying to find one that can assist me or help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I want to visit with her and in near future bring her here to America to be my wife. Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/21/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

If you are going to be staying less than 30 days, there should not be an issue as there is no criminal background check to enter.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

It says that the page is unavailable.
No Thank-you. Would want to see a live attorney in person before paying any fees. Thanks

What page is unavailable?

You can ignore the phone request.