Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My wife was rejected today her immigrant visa under 212 (f)

Customer Question
presidential proclamation what we can...
My wife was rejected today her immigrant visa under 212 (f) presidential proclamation what we can do next?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/20/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

ok thank you
59 for how long?
are you there?
sorry for bothering you

You are not bothering us at all. The phone call is for about 15 minutes, but no worries. I can answer you here if you prefer.

What country is your wife in?

yemen

Unfortunately until the presidential ban on these countries is lifted, your wife will not be able to have her visa approved. The U.S. Supreme Court has reviewed these policies and they upheld the travel ban. The best thing and unfortunately the only choice for the moment would be to wait until that happened.

I wish that I had better news for you. I hope you can understand that I don't make the laws and I cannot change them. I Hope you can rate me based on the service on not on good or bad news.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."