Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Tina, I am starting my process to send to immigration. NJ. I…

Customer Question
Hello Tina, I am...

Hello Tina, I am starting my process to send to immigration

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have the I-130, the I-130A, and the i-485 filled out

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have an issue bc I am an international student and my classes will start in january

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/19/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'd be happy to help! What is your specific question? Are you currently in F1 status?

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!