Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Yesterday morning about this time my wife call Police on me,

Customer Question
Yesterday morning about this...

Yesterday morning about this time my wife call Police on me, because I told her to leave I cannot take anymore and I put like six pieces of her clothes by the door because she says that's the only way she will move out,if I put her stuff out side and did next thing she goes out side and call police. she just got her green card, and the interview was Monday September 18th, 2017 today is exactly three months, What should I do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Sorry, what kind of paper?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

About yesterday incident.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Since a month ago she and daugther started give me so much hard time in my own place her daughter she worse.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/19/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 2 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I'm so sorry this happened. When you say "what should I do" what exactly do you mean? What should you do in relation to what?

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 month ago

Hi again.. I see you viewed my question to you but you never responded. I am happy to help but need you to respond to me to be able to help you.

Ely, Counselor at Law