Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Am a medical resident who is put on a probation and i need…

Customer Question
Am a medical resident...

Am a medical resident who is put on a probation and i need advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Detroit

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No but planning to hire one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am on j1 visa

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/19/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Sure, what is your question?

i am currently doing IM residency in detroit on a j1 visa.. i have been put on a probation
Ok why?
What are your questions?