Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Yesterday morning about this time my wife call Police on me,

Customer Question
Yesterday morning about this...

Yesterday morning about this time my wife call Police on me, because I told her to leave I cannot take anymore and I put like six pieces of her clothes by the door because she says that's the only way she will move out,if I put her stuff out side and did next thing she goes out side and call police. she just got her green card, and the interview was Monday September 18th, 2017 today is exactly three months, What should I do.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Sorry, what kind of paper?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

About yesterday incident.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Since a month ago she and daugther started give me so much hard time in my own place her daughter she worse.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Immigration Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear you are having marital issues; what is your legal question please?