Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How are you? I just wanna ask because we went to the doctor…

Customer Question
Hi its me again, how...
Hi its me again, how are you? I just wanna ask because we went to the doctor to see if i cen get pregnant the doctor said i can but i need to ger a surrogate mother. If we do it i n the philippines my question is can we get that person here in the united states so that she can give birth here tha nk you
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
For the i 864 do i need to file it each for my 3 kids?
12/17/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Hi. Please remember to write FOR GUILLERMO when you post a new question thread.
It will be very difficult to get her to the U.S. Does she already have a tourist visa?
No we will file for her. Whats thr best thing we can do
We will get her tourist visa . Or what can we do