Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My Mexican girlfriend and her 2 small children obtained

Customer Question
My Mexican girlfriend and...

My Mexican girlfriend and her 2 young small children obtained their passports but were turned down nyesterday for the papers or visa to cross in the US.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I think so. I am not for sure

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

In Mexcio she has She works for KIA in Torreon Mexico and had papers to go there. Was there 5 months for on the jon training

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is 31 with a 6 and 11 month year old daughters, no criminal record

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/16/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What type of visa did she apply for and what was the reason for denial?

Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.