Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I was speaking with an immigration lawyer few minutes ago…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hello, I was...
Second opinion] Hello, I was speaking with an immigration lawyer few minutes ago and I asked him a question about Disorderly conduct affecting my green card application and he said as far as I didn’t plead guilty to Domestic Violence but I went on my docket sheet and saw a fee under Domestic Violence at the very buttom of the paper? Should I be worried
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/15/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

I would need to see a the certified copy of your disposition which should also include the police report. I can offer you a Premium Service to review this. When you pay for the premium service you will get a special box for private information and I am able to put my personal email address in that for you to send this to my email address. Do not post here as this it a public website and anyone could view what you post here.

Judith

How much is the premium service?

I cannot post. For some reason I cannot make an offer either.

I do not feel ethically comfortable giving you an answer without seeing our actual disposition with police report. DV can under immigration laws raise to a felony level crime even though a misdemeanor level in the criminal court. My wrong answer could end up with you in a heap of trouble.

I will opt out.

Judith

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 5 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** and I am a new immigration attorney. If you would like, you can post your criminal disposition here but black out your name so I can review it.

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago

Hello again, did you still need help with your question?

Ely, Counselor at Law