Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Other than paying for a consultation, I was looking for a…

Customer Question
Other than paying for...

Other than paying for a consultation, I was looking for a simple answer to a Visitor Visa question that comes after the 1st/initial interview & denial.

Lawyer's Assistant: You have to pay for your first question. If you sign up for a membership, there is a free trial for questions after that.

Oh-standard operating rules. How much for the first question?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Not me-a person in Nepal. One local Attorney said "forget about it-you'll never get her a Visitor Visa."

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

First comes the consult fee which looks like I will have to pay for a decision whether it is a workable case considering the Immigration climate now.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

How much?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask at this point.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/13/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

I have no information about the fees you are paying. I am a user of the site like you are, except that I am on the end that answers your question. If you have questions about the cost, you should contact customer service: 1(###) ###-####