Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My daughter inlaw came to USA on tourist visa ,she had that…

Customer Question
Hello my daughter inlaw...

Hello my daughter inlaw came to USA on tourist visa ,she had that when she was engaged ,and my son did not think before marraige to issue for her a fiance visa ,what they can do now

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes they did and she has to leave before her visa end

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We want to know what better is to apply for her whlile she is in USA or she has to go home and he will apply for her or to stay her and he can start the paper work for her

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.