Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I m sponsoring my wife and kids in Yemen. I'm a Us. Us

Customer Question
Hi i m sponsoring...

Hi i m sponsoring my wife and kids in Yemen. I'm a Us

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Us citizen

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes they sent paper work to djbouti

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The us embassy there

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/11/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So you filed an I-130? When? What questions do you have?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.