Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Thank u well I have known my fiance for 3 yrs never met in…

Customer Question
Hi thank u well...

Hi thank u well I have known my fiance for 3 yrs never met in person he is in cuba but we have talked on the phone alot and chat line alot I met him through his cousin that resides here in the US but now I would like for him to be here so we can finish what we planned I ended falling I love with him only on the way he is on the phone and when we talk through video as of April he asked me to Mary him what can we do

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No I did not know we're to do that I printed paperwork from the website but that's as far as I have gone

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have a meeting with a person that files paperwork to get started but I needed advise before I go to her

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have not been able to travel because my son has a condition that when we travel he freaks out I'm scared to take him on a plane to see him

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/10/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am an Immigration Law attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

I'm available and would be happy to chat with you about your case over the phone.

I'll send you the service offer so we can proceed with the call.

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Just follow the link I sent above, thanks!

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 8 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!