Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

May I write with department of state a real estate

Customer Question
Hi,may I write with...

Hi,may I write with department of state a real estate salesperson exam on a b1-b2 visa(new York)

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have a 10 year b1-b2 visa

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/8/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you rephrase it?

I'm on b1-b2 visa,i have passed my salesperson exam with my school,can I be eligible to write the dos real estate exam without a green card or id

Yes, you should be eligible to take the exam in New York even though you are only on a B1/B2 visa and no green card.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 5 months ago

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help AND PLEASE kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★ on the top of the page.

Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here. HAPPY NEW YEAR!