Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

1. What documents do I need for pre-check - current

Customer Question

1. What documents do I need for pre-check - current passport, driver's license, birth certificate?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Oregon (Medford)
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What do you mean?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No arrest record. A few traffic tickets over the years, but nothing else.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 11 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question and to prepare a response.

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: Once you have completed the application and submitted it, you will go to the TSA enrollment center for an interview and give fingerprints.

You will need to provide the following documents:

- Valid Passport OR other form of government ID (Driver’s License, I.D. card, or Permanent Resident Card)

- Birth certificate

You also will need to pay the $85 application fee.

I hope that answers your questions.

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please remember to click on 4 or 5 stars (★★★★) on your computer screen. This is important because this is how I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!