Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a US immigration law question. Not as yet - this is…

Customer Question
Hello - i have...

Hello - i have a US immigration law question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not as yet - this is regarding a request to be affidavit sponsor for a friend

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. Please tell me what you need to know.