Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can they cancel my H1B? since I am no longer in USA

Customer Question
FOR Guillermocan they cancel my...
FOR Guillermocan they cancel my H1B? since I am no longer in USA.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/7/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Yes, of course. It is their petition to do with as they please. But as long as there is no fraud or misrepresentation, a new employer can file a cap-exempt petition as long as you have been previously counted against the cap during the last 6 years.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!