Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Guillermo, As you have been dealing with my case since the…

Customer Question
For Guillermo :Hello Guillermo,As you...
For Guillermo :Hello Guillermo,As you have been dealing with my case since the beginning, just to update you, I am in India from over a month,I left United states just before completing 180 days of my revocation, I have applied my transfer in premium processing for which they have issued an RFE, we are working on responding for it.I have one more question,Today I got call from my employer that they got a letter from department of homeland security for Tentative Non confirmation (DHS TNC), It seems like it has something to do with my Employers E-verification No., My employer is telling me that it has nothing to do with your case and you got it because your I -94 got expired all you have to do is call Department of homeland security and tell them " I have made a H1B transfer with so and so company and this is my Transfer petition number and amendment Petition number " they will verify your employer e-verification number and it will be resolved.I am sort of confused and little scared with whole situation wanted to know your thoughts on it.how should I handle this DHS TNC, is it because of my special case or it is just a common process.should I be scared? I got this letter because of the fault of my employer? Please find the attachment:One more question is it possible to get the transfer decision done with out client letter, my client is taking time to issue it.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/7/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello again and thank you for requesting me by name. A transfer is if you are inside of the U.S. changing employers. You are currently outside of the U.S.?

I am in India, but I have an end client, I applied for H1 transfer when I was in USA (I applied in June)which went in normal processing which we switched to premium processing in October and I applied for 6 weeks vacation from my client and came to India.I am also working remotely for my end client from here.

Then respond to that letter just by stating that you are no longer in the U.S. That should be enough.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!