Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Am wondering why the I-751 processing times seem to go

Customer Question
Am wondering why the...

Am wondering why the I-751 processing times seem to go forward and backward? In other words the NOA dates go up one day but then come back down as the days advance. I was pleased to find your. time table on your site because the government time table shows little movement, Thank you!

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/6/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Since there isn't anything that you can do about the processing time unless you have some extreme urgency or emergency, the better question is what has you worried about the processing time? This is an important question because my 15+ years of experience has me thinking that you may make a common mistake. So please let me know what has you worried about the processing times.