Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I have a situation wanted to discuss. Not yet My son's I-94…

Customer Question
Second opinion] HelloJA: Hello. How...
Second opinion] HelloJA: Hello. How can I help?Customer: I have a situation wanted to discussJA: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?Customer: not yet My son's I-94 is expired actually on Oct18 because of passport expiry, however, I renewed the passportJA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: not yetJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no only abt this
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question and to prepare a response.

Ely, Counselor at Law