Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Why is the embassy refuse my grandson a visa to attend his…

Customer Question
Why is the embassy...

Why is the embassy refuse my grandson a visa to attend his grandmothers funeral he had tried to visit before she passes away he was refused. he has never been, in trouble with the law their answer is that that wasn't a reason for him to be given a visa.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I am a legal American citizen never been in trouble.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No should, is this the right thing to d

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My grandson has made several appointments but was always told to come back next year.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Sorry to hear this. What is your specific question about the situation?

I tried to accept your phone call request, but it says your payment failed. Sorry to hear this. What is your specific question about the situation?