Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am looking for applying future employement greencard

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for applying future employement greencard processing, Do you have a list of companies to sponsor future employment green card. I have approved i140 priority 2010. If yes , please let me know the name of the company.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I am on h1b

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The only concern is greencard for future employment.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/4/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 4 months ago

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

replied 4 months ago

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So what would you like to know?

Ely, Counselor at Law