Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

What happens to a beneficiary who entered on a k-1 visa,got…

Customer Question
What happens to a beneficiary...
What happens to a beneficiary who entered on a k-1 visa,got married within the 90 days,filed all required documents. Currently on work permit and travel parole. However wife cancelled her petition before interview, what can i do?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Which petition did your wife cancel? And what did she do to cancel it?

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago

Hello again. I see you viewed my question to you a few weeks ago but you never replied to me. I'm happy to help but need you to give me more details so I can help you. :)