Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have been in this country for 55 years. How do I confirm…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have been in this country for 55 years. How do I confirm my residency status?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No. Do not see a need

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No No. I was hoping you could help.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not really. Just need verification of my residency status. Happy to pay for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/3/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Please give me more details. Have you ever had a green card? How did you enter the US? What status did your parents have in the US?