Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have my visa now

Customer Question
I have my visa now
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
12/2/2017
Immigration Lawyer: JustAnswer, Arbitrator replied 6 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

What would you like to know? Is this for a U.S. visa?

Phone call session started
Crestor arrhythmia reported at low rate
Crestor is a type of drug called a “statin”. These drugs are used to lower cholesterol levels. Crestor or rosuvastatin does this by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase in the liver. It is manufactured by Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals and was first approved for use by the FDA in 2003. It is used to treat high cholesterol, hyperlipidemia, and also has been proven to reduce levels of highly sensitive C-reactive protein (Hs-CRP).
Crestor reduces LDL cholesterol also termed the “bad cholesterol” because of its link with coronary artery disease; it also increases HDL “good” cholesterol, which helps reduce triglyceride or fat levels in the blood. Hs-CRP is a chemical indicator of inflammation and increased levels found in the blood signify a greater risk of heart attack, stroke and death. In older labels of Crestor, in the Laboratory Abnormalities section, Crestor arrhythmia was reported as an adverse event in the rosuvastatin clinical study program. However, the reported frequency of these events was less than 1%.