Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Im a swedish citizen living in Mexico, I was just denied a…

Customer Question
Hi, Im a swedish...

Hi, Im a swedish citizen living in Mexico, I was just denied a B1b2 visa , but have esta visa, will I have any problems with immigration if I need to fly to a destination through the states

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No, I was just told at the consulate that I have to say that I been deniad a visa, but still have my esta visa, want to go sailing in Karibien but need to fly through miami , just wondering if I could be denied at immigration

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just wantes to know if I will have any problems at the airport

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Your ESTA was not revoked by the denial of your B1/2 visa application.

You may use your ESTA to transit through the US.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith

May I answer anything further to provide you satisfaction so that you will give my answer a positive rating? Experts are not compensated for their time if you do not give the answer a positive rating.

Judith

Hi I'm greatfullooking for you answer, but just saw my bank statement , was not intresisted in membership, feel robed and foled and misstreated as your the counselor of us treated me, same on you
Really pay more, don't think so

I am an independent contractor and have nothing to do with the site finances. I gave you the answer to your question so that you are able to travel with peace of mind.

I did not charge you anything, it was the site.

The only way I receive compensation for my answer is if you rate it. So far you have not clicked on the stars and I received nothing. I would appreciate being compensated for my time and you can take up the membership issue with customer service separately.

I can however bring this to customer service attention. You may also do that. There is a "HELP" button on this page and just click on that and you can also request a refund.

Best Regards.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer