Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Me and my boyfriend got married in October can we go to

Customer Question
Me and my boyfriend...

Me and my boyfriend got married in October can we go to mexico and can he come back with me if not documents we only have a marriage certificate

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was wanted to know that because he hasn't seen his parent's in 11years we also have children together

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Immigration Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Is does your spouse have status?