Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My friend have been refused Canada visitors visa, I want…

Customer Question
Good morning. Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good morning.

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Please my friend have been refused Canada visitors visa, I want know if can

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Application refused and want a lawyer assistance to reapply . I will come to Canada on behalf of my friend, with a document . I have a visa and want to help my friend .

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Please no.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
I will visit Canada with all the document .
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/29/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

Is your friend a US permanent resident or US citizen?

Judith