Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
I was selected for 2018 DV lotterya nd my number will be
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Hello, I was selected for 2018 DV lotterya nd my number will be current in July (hopefully). I have been in US since 2016 on asylum pending. I applied for asylum before my visitor visa could expire. I… read more
I am a citizen of Saudi Arabia who is currently in the USA
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I am a citizen of Saudi Arabia who is currently in the USA on a tourist visa and wants to seek asylum in the United States because I fear being prosecuted, imprisoned, tortured and even executed in my… read more
Second opinion] I am a citizen of Saudi Arabia who is
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
Second opinion] I am a citizen of Saudi Arabia who is currently in the USA on a tourist visa and wants to seek asylum in the United States because I fear being prosecuted, imprisoned, tortured and eve… read more
My wife had political asylum application pending before we
Edward Young
Edward Young, Juris Doctor
My wife had political asylum application pending before we got married last August. Should we cancel the political asylum application first, or should we file I-130 first? … read more
I have questions concerning my status. I'm international
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
No..I'm international student who got her sevis termined due to academic dismissal … read more
I have 2 american citizens as minors. i an a nigerian. i
Expert James
Expert James, Doctoral Degree
hello, i have 2 american citizens as minors. i an a nigerian. i have a endng petition filed by my sibling and approved on 2014. the issue is my first son is autistic and so we came in with b1 visa and… read more
I'd like to know about 221.05 NYC penal code violation in
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I'd like to know about 221.05 NYC penal code violation in relation to a green card holder. This makes a green card holder inadmissible, but not deportable. What is the best course of action for the court case/desk appearance ticket? Looks like an ACD. But does an ACD mean I don't disclose this when applying for citizenship? Because it nullifies the charge, and no guilt etc? Does this mean I can re enter country ok? … read more
I have a pending asylum case. My asylum court hearing is in
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I have a pending asylum case . My asylum court hearing is in 2020. … read more
My asylum case is pending in immigration court.I had master
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
My asylum case is pending in immigration court.I had master calendar hearing already.the individual hearing is scheduled for 2019.I am involved with tier 3 undesignated ' terrorist' organization wich … read more
I have a friend who is from Russia. She is in the process of
I have a friend who is from Russia. She is in the process of applying for political asylum. She is using an immigration lawyer. She is filed the application. Her attorney has told her that it will be … read more
I was charged with a misdemeanor and my lawyer talked to the
Hi, i was charged with a misdemeanor and my lawyer talked to the DA and they offering a violation 240.20 and 2 days of community service ,if I plea guilty to these charges , will it affect my 2 year g… read more
I have an asylum hearing pending and last year my case was
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I have an asylum hearing pending and last year my case was administratively closed. Week ago my wife (she's in my asylum case),won DV Lottery 2016. What we need to do, to get AOS in time?… read more
I am a derivative asylee. I am more than 21 years old and my
I am a derivative asylee. I am more than 21 years old and my nunc pro tunc asylum application is pending for more than 2 years. What are my options? 1) Can I still apply for adjustment of Status? Or 2… read more
Good morning: this person entered the US with a tourist visa
Good morning: this person entered the US with a tourist visa in 1989. He was detained by ICE in 2012 due to an arrested for driving without a license and a second arrest for violation of probation rel… read more
Dear Immigration Expert, My asylum case is in pending since
Dear Immigration Expert, My asylum case is in pending since the year 2008 at immigration court. With this background, i have questions below? 1) Can i travel outside USA, not my home country? 2) Is th… read more
i am an asylum seeker, i just got married to a US citizen.
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
i am an asylum seeker, i just got married to a US citizen. what happens to me now? will my asylum case continue, can my wife file for green card for me? will it be possible for me to travel? how long … read more
I am a graduate student in US on F1 visa, graduating in May
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Manager
I am a graduate student in US on F1 visa, graduating in May ‘11. I have to apply for OPT in 4 weeks to be eligible to work in US after graduation. I will then need to be sponsored for an H1 by the emp… read more
My boyfriend has a pending case for asylum (hes bisexual and
My boyfriend has a pending case for asylum (he's bisexual and was bothered in his arabic country of orgin for being gay). HIs parents are pressuring him to get married and have kids, so we were planni… read more