Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How can i find my tsa number. Nj. I am registered but not…

Customer Question
How can i find...

How can i find my tsa number

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nj

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am registered but not sure of my pass number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not now thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

You mean for TSA Pre-Check? Do you have an account with DHS?