Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I will like to file for asylum am from jamaica and im gay...

Customer Question
I will like to...

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No i have not

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need some help because i have no where else to go and i cant work i have no money

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

1) How long have you been in USA?

2) What visa did you come under?

3) What is your current immigration status?

4) What exactly do you wish to know, i.e. what is your question in regards ***** *****?

i have been here for a week now.
i came on a b1b2 visa
my immigration status is visitor
can you represent me in filing for asylum

Thank you. JustAnswer experts cannot represent customers as clients. I am sorry! However what I can do is possibly help you find low cost/pro bono (free) legal help near you. Tell me what state you are in, please?