Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I met a online in the philippine can i marry her and became…

Customer Question
I met a shemale...

I met a shemale online in the philippine can i marry her and became a philippine citizen?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I ask a immigration lawyer and he said i cant move to philippine and became a citizenship that she would have to move here

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

What i said last

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont have lawer yet i got one in mind but i have not gave them anything yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/26/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 7 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, the Philippines gives no recognition to same sex marriages, regardless of where they are performed. So you could not obtain citizenship or get a permanent residency visa in the Philippines based on marrying a shemale I am afraid.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.