Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have come here for one week. And i would like to start…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is Ercan i have come here for one week

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

And i would like to start doing business on medical field regarding the manifactured item in my country

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes some part i have the visa B1 for 10 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i have some other issues and trying to put in order first of all the company name ERN medical Inc, Ltd. or CO. which is to be ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/25/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What country or countries do you have citizenship in? How much money do you have to invest? What city and state will you open the company in? And how much time do you have left in the U.S. before your stay expires?

ERN Medical Inc. or ERN Medical Co., Ltd. or what it can be ?
For the legal entity, what shal i follow up?

The entity doesn't matter. You haven't answered any of the things I need to know. I need to know the following:

1) What country or countries do you have citizenship in?

2) How much money do you have to invest?

3) What city and state will you open the company in?

4) And how much time do you have left in the U.S. before your stay expires?

Please try to answer each question. Thank you.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.