Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My wife is completing her N400 application but we have a…

Customer Question
Hi, my wife is...

Hi, my wife is completing her N400 application but we have a question regarding part 13 question 23

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is a permanent resident but she was detained in San Isidro the first time time she tried to cross the border back in 1997

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Additionally, this was disclosed during her green card interview back in 2014 and we also filed a 601A for a pardon before traveling to Cuidad Juarez
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/24/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I presume that you meant Part 12 Question 23.

That question should be answer Yes. Then attach explanation sheet of what happened just like you did in your Green Card application.

Goodluck with your application.

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.