Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Need an Immigration lawayer.,A friend traveling from Spain…

Customer Question
Need an Immigration lawayer.,A...

Need an Immigration lawayer.,A friend traveling from Spain has been detained today.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

At the JFK airport

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He has not contacted me. I know he was detained. Have no idea what happened Need a lawyer now at the airport

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/24/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 8 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Unfortunately none of us on this website can take the case at be at the airport. All we can do is answer your questions about the situation. Did you want to continue?

No

Ok.. best of luck. You will have to contact customer service for a refund. I'm not able to do it.