Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My husband is in jail he is only suppose to be there for 9…

Customer Question
Good morning my husband...

Good morning my husband is in jail he is only suppose to be there for 9 days but now he has a ice detainee I am a us citizen and we been married for 3 years but lived togther for 6 years. He has been deported before. 2 times

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have a lot of health issues and I depend on him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have a lawyer but I want to consult with someone else to make sure I am not just wasting money I don't have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/23/2017
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 8 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us about this situation?